The 1st Asia Pacific LNG Investment Summit Philippines
The Philippines is poised to have a thriving liquefied natural gas (LNG) industry within a few years with a projected capacity of 7 million metric tons annually by 2020. The country, therefore, will need big-ticket investments to realize its vision of becoming Southeast Asia's LNG hub.
Themed FUELING CHANGE. ENERGIZING GROWTH., the 1st Asia Pacific LNG Investment Summit Philippines is set to take center stage on 5 December 2018 at the Solaire Grand Ballrooms 2 to 5 in Manila, Philippines, to provide its delegates from the most prominent companies participating in LNG related operations a day of knowledge sharing and unparalleled networking and investment opportunities.
With an expected turnout of over 300 industry professionals, the 1st Asia Pacific LNG Investment Summit Philippines - designed to be the country's premier business gathering for chief LNG experts and players from across the region - is committed to deliver thought leadership and high quality audience, making to this landmark event a superb platform to:
- Connect with potential investors
- Establish business partnerships
- Learn from industry leaders and think tanks
- Analysis and forecasts across all key segments of LNG value chain
- Key trends on regional and country LNG markets
- LNG exports and imports projections and comparisons
- LNG pricing, short and medium term trade, project development, construction status and government support