AVCJ 9th Annual Indonesia Forum
For 9 years, the AVCJ Indonesia Forum has been THE meeting place for the leaders of the alternative investments industry in the region. From private equity funds, institutional investors to leading corporations and startups, the AVCJ Forum is where the ecosystem gathers once a year to exchange ideas, catch up with friends and meet future business partners.
Join over 280 attendees in Jakarta when investment leaders from across Asia meet for a day of cutting-edge industry debate on domestic, regional and global issues.
Join the discussions and gain the benefits:
- Network: Meet a diverse and powerful group of international LPs, GPs, regional strategic investors and leading startups
- Discover: Where does Indonesia fit in the investment landscape
- Hear: The latest on valuations and exits in the current environment
- Insight: Achieving sustainable and profitable growth
- Uncover: The role of venture capital in value creation
- Find out: How to address infrastructure and logistics challenges in building for the future
>> Click here for the latest update
Make sure you are present at the country's longest running industry event to find out the latest on deal sourcing, exit opportunities, the fundraising market whilst networking with a host of LPs from across the globe.
US-ASEAN Business Council members can enjoy a US$100 off the early bird rate if you book before 21st February, and 25% DISCOUNT off the standard rate after 21st February, to attend the Forum.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Book online by clicking here, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2158 9636 and quote the discount code USABC_INDO20.