Webinar: U.S. EXIM Resources for the Energy Sector in Southeast Asia
U.S. Commercial Service and the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia will hold a Webinar by U.S. EXIM Bank senior staff covering the power and oil/gas sectors. The webinar aims to:
- understand resources available to U.S. exporters exploring opportunities in Southeast Asia's energy markets, including new U.S. EXIM products intended to address financial constraints during the current health pandemic.
- learn how to take advantage of these tools and resources for your company during this critical time in markets across the ASEAN region.
- Daniel C. Tobin, Managing Director for the power sector, EXIM Structured and Project Financing Division
- Trey Armstrong, Managing Director for upstream oil/gas, EXIM Structured and Project Financing Division
- U.S. Embassy Jakarta representatives, providing an overview of upcoming energy sector activities
Members are advised to register directly here. Should you have further question please contact Angga Antagia at email@example.com.