SME Workshop in Hai Phong, Vietnam
The Council is pleased to highlight a sponsorship opportunity in a one-day Small and Medium Enterprise (SMB) workshop titled "Elevating SMBs into Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Inclusive Global Value Chains". Please find attached or click here to access the draft agenda.
Following the success of July 2018 SMB Workshop in Can Tho, the Council plans to conduct the workshop in Hai Phong, northern Vietnam’s biggest commercial and industrial hub and the third most populous city of the country. The workshop serves as an implementation of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Council and Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) in 2017.
Around 150-200 multi-industry SMB owners and senior executives from Hai Phong, Hanoi, and neighbouring northern cities are expected to join this workshop. It will also be attended by senior-level dignitaries and government officials from U.S. Embassy, Vietnam government, and various trade associations.
Invited senior-level dignitaries and government officials:the workshop will feature company-specific consultation sessions where SMBs will be able to interact closely with companies to consult and find solutions to their day-to-day entrepreneurial challenges.
- The Honorable Daniel Kritenbrink, U.S. Ambassador to Vietnam
- Mr. Nguyen Van Tung, Chairman of Hai Phong City
- Dr. Vu Viet Ngoan, Head of the Prime Minister’s Economic Advisory Team (PMEAT)
- Mr. Nguyen Van Can, Director General, General Department of the Vietnam Customs
- Amb. Michael W. Michalak, Senior Vice President & Regional Managing Director, USABC
- Dr. Vu Tien Loc, Chairman, VCCI
- November 7, deadline for sponsorship confirmation
- November 14, deadline for workshop materials collection