Infrastructure Committee Call
Please join us for this Infrastructure Committee Call.
We are pleased to have Mr. Geoffrey Tan, Managing Director, Asia Pacific for the United States Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) join us as a guest speaker. He will provide an update on recent OPIC policy changes, which will be useful for companies in the infrastructure and energy space. Please click here for Mr. Geoffrey Tan's CV.
Further, we will discuss the next steps following the Post ASEAN Transport Ministers Meeting (ATM) Roadshow, shape our programs for the rest of 2019, and exchange perspectives on the ASEAN infrastructure landscape.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- Featured Guest Speaker: Mr. Geoffrey Tan, Managing Director, Asia Pacific for the United States Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC)
- Overview of AIIB Report: Asian Infrastructure Finance 2019 (Mr. Luca Fontana, Senior Vice President, Construction Services, Asia-Pacific, AECOM)
- Next Steps from Post ATM Roadshow to Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam
- Programs for 2019
- 2019 Business Mission to the ASEAN Transport Ministers Meeting (Oct/Nov in Vietnam)
- Update on who’s winning infrastructure project deals in ASEAN?
- Update on potential collaborations with Infrastructure Asia
Please contact Sunita Kapoor at email@example.com or Jack Myint at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.