Euromoney The Greater Mekong Investment Forum 2020
The Euromoney's Greater Mekong Investment Forum will returns to Bangkok on 23 June 2020.
Join us in Bangkok where over 600 regional industry players, government representatives, corporates, and investors will gather to tap into the market and stay ahead of the latest trends surrounding Mekong subregion: Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.
Key topics at this year's Forum include:
- Way forward to a better infrastructure cooperation for Greater Mekong
- Digitalising the financial markets in Thailand and beyond
- Connecting economic development via corridors – within and beyond Thailand
- Expanding the businesses regionally – SMEs and Startups
- Achieving green ambition along the Greater Mekong subregion.