AVCJ Indonesia Forum 2019
The US-ASEAN Business Council is pleased to invite members to join the 8th Annual VCJ Indonesia Forum, taking place at the Four Seasons Hotel, Jakarta on April 25.
By being part of this annual event, members will not only have the chance to meet all the key figures in the industry under one roof, but also to hear content that will help members evaluate and manage current Indonesia business strategy and plan investment activity for the future.
US-ASEAN BUSINESS COUNCIL members can enjoy 20% off the standard rate (a saving of US$200). Quote the discount code INDO19_USABC20 – BOOK HERE
Timely discussions on the investment climate and sectoral view on infrastructure, logistics, healthcare, cross-border activity, the digital economy, real estate and tourism are just some of the topics to be covered at the 8th annual forum.
>> Visit the website here for more details
2019 speakers lineup:
- Taimur Baig, Managing Director and Chief Economist, DBS - Headline Speaker
- Nick Nash, Managing Partner, ASIA PARTNERS - Headline Speaker
- Wai Leng Leong, Managing Director, CDPQ
- Melissa Kang, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, JUPITER IMPACT PARTNERS
- JinA Bae, Head of Corporate Venture, HANWHA ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Cyrus Driver, Managing Director, Head Private Equity Asia, PARTNERS GROUP
- Nazier Ariffin, Head of Strategic Investments, TELKOMSEL
- Bruce R. Crane, Managing Director, OMERS INFRASTRUCTURE
- Edwin Fua, Partner, NAVIS CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Arnold Castillon, Executive Director, TAEL PARTNERS
- Kanishk Bhatia, Head of Infrastructure Investments, ARA INFRASTRUCTURE
- Peng Ding, Head of Singapore, CHINA INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL CORPORATION
- Sujey Subramanian, Managing Director, PAG ASIA CAPITAL
- Adam Worthington, Managing Director, Private Capital Markets, MACQUARIE CAPITAL
- John R. Spence, Regional Head, M&A and Strategy, Asia, GENERALI
- and others